Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Eye Surgery: Bleh

It seems my extreme near-sightedness is catching up with me.  In August, I finally went to the eye-doctor, which I hadn't done in the 4 years we've lived here (Big mistake.).  I found out that I have 2 thinning spots on my left retina that need to be lasered to my eye to prevent the retina from ripping.  Yikes.  Thankfully, I haven't really had symptoms of any problems, but I always hoped that eye surgery would mean correcting my prescription.  Apparently, I have to take care of this first.  So, Monday, if our insurance gives us pre-authorization to cover the costs, I will go in and have my retina secured.  Please pray for 2 things: insurance coverage and that the surgery and recovery will go smoothly, without complication.  Thank you so much!  I'll keep ya posted. . .   ---Tracey

No comments: