Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Approved!!

We received a phone call from our lawyer yesterday telling us that our residency paperwork has been approved! Praise God!! Thank you to all of you who have been praying for this process. We still need to get our cedulas (similar to a social security card), but we should have them this month. Being residents will make many of life's tasks simpler and allow us to do things like have a phone line in our name. It also means that we don't have to leave the country every few months to renew a tourist visa. So needless to say we are excited, overjoyed, and relieved to have our paperwork approved. Now we are just waiting on our Non-Profit Association paperwork to go through.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

congrats you guys! Thanks so much for praying for me here and do keep it up. Sounds like the Dixons in CR are well, and do greet Olivia and Sawyer for me! - Heidi

Heidi said...

congrats you guys! Thanks so much for praying for me here and do keep it up. Sounds like the Dixons in CR are well, and do greet Olivia and Sawyer for me! - Heidi

Anonymous said...

Happy late Birthdays Olivia and Sawyer!!! We miss you guys and are so happy that all is well. I loved seeing the pictures, you know I'm not to computer smart but I figured out how to get to them. We are all doing great and will keep you all in our prayers!!! I really am so happy that you took this leap of faith and are adjusting so good!! Love Mimi Haas & Family