Saturday, May 16, 2009

Silly Sawyer Pictures

Sawyer is at a fun and crazy age (almost 3), with crazy hair and good photo ops. So, I thought I'd share some recent ones.
Being "rocks" after a bath.

From Cailah, Jeff B-Day, Crazy Sawyer

Putting Paci and Blankie in his giraffe rain boots. Not sure why, except that P and B are his best friends. When the paci fairy comes on his 3rd birthday, it could be rough. . .
From Cailah, Jeff B-Day, Crazy Sawyer

This is quite possibly my favorite--naked with the giraffe rain boots--one of the best ways to run around. :)
From Cailah, Jeff B-Day, Crazy Sawyer

What happens when you play hard all day:
From Cailah, Jeff B-Day, Crazy Sawyer

3 comments:

stacey said...

TOO CUTE!!!

Kat said...

Sawyer and Olivia have grown so much!!! I can't believe it!

He really is an adorable kid!!!

Anonymous said...

I have these little "rocks" as my screen saver right now. So cute!--and I'm not prejudice!