Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Olivi-isms


From the mouth of Olivia:

"Mom, can I have some yum-n-nums?" (M&Ms)

"Sawyer popped awake!!"

"I'm still a big girl. . .AND a baby."

"Olivia went pee-pee on the pot-TEE!! Ok, now I need a Jell-o Bean!!"

"I want too much of that."

"I got Owen, an' Alyssa, an' I got TWO Williams and TWO Rachels--no, too MANY Rachels."

"Alyssa's seeking (hiding) in the favily room. I don't know where she is!"

"Daddy, you go seek. I'll count: 2, 4, 2, 6, 1, 8. . ."

"Jesus loves me, all the children. . ."

"Dear Jesus, Thank you Mommy, Daddy, Sawyer, Olivia, Bob the Builder (giggles). Thank you all us sleep good. . ."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Anonymous said...

Great quotes, guys! Great quotes! I signed under anonymous because I do not want to open an account. :)

Nice day. HPinto

Anonymous said...

Hey, you can sign in as "other" without opening an account. Use whatever name you want.

Anonymous said...

Remembering you all in CR. Blessings on the trip with students, and also during exploration of future living/working options.
By summer's end, the wee ones will be saying cute things espanol!
Thanks for staying in touch.
Love,
Terry